Although it has been there for several years, we are seeing an increase demand on Cloud Desktop, a virtual desktop, fast to deploy and accessible anywhere. (more…)
If you are looking for a web based SVG drawing editor, I recommend you to use the SVG-Edit.
- Free-hand drawing
- Lines, Polylines, Rects/Squares, Ellipses/Circles, Polygons/Curved Paths/Stars
- Stylable Text and Raster Images
- Select/move/resize/rotate with Undo/Redo
- Color/Gradient picker
- Change Background
The project also includes a set of Add-on for Firefox, Opera and Chrome to enhance your experience.
Obviously the best for you is to give it a try.
Interested? Here is how to install it.
I assume you have a working apache server.
1) Download the latest SVG-Edit zip file in your /var/www
As of today, the latest one is the 2.7.1 (From April 2014)
2) Extract the archive and rename the folder (Easier to access)
mv svg-edit.2.7.1 svg-edit
3) Point your browser to http://YourIP/svg-edit/svg-editor.html
If you want to have a more user-friendly URL, you can directly create a dedicated virtualhost pointing to the domain/sub-domain of your choice.